Please join us in support of the athletes at the upcoming limited Healthy Athlete Screenings
October 20 @ Rio Vista Park from 9:30am - 4pm
Special Olympics Whittier Area Softball Competition
Volunteer registration for this screening is now open. All are welcome! We need volunteers to help direct athletes to, register athletes for and to help with the vision screening. The vision screening includes visual acuity, entrance tests, refraction, health assessment, and frame selection.
There are a limited number of volunteer spots so sign up soon!
To join our team as a Summer Games Healthy Athletes Opening Eyes volunteer, please follow the registration instructions below:
- Begin by clicking the purple “Register Now” button
- Locate the blue “Healthy Athletes” box and click “Select”
- In the “Access Code box”, enter code: Eyes and click “Unlock”
- Select your shift by clicking on the small light blue box to the right & click “Next”
- If you are new to the site, create an account on the left and click “Register” If you already have an account with the site, login on the right.
- Fill out profile question & Click “Next”
- Agree to Terms & Conditions by initialing & click “Agree & Confirm”
- Review shift and Select “Confirm”
- You are officially registered! Within 5 minutes you will receive a confirmation email.
A confirmation of your assignment will automatically be emailed to you which contains general volunteer information, day of instructions, driving and parking directions to each venue. More specific volunteer information will be e-mailed to you closer to the date by one of us. Children under 14 are unable to register as a volunteer, but are welcome to cheer on the athletes.