Know Before You Go (attendees)
Things to Know Before You Go
The following are a few tips to help make your visit to Monterey Symposium 2016 the best it can be!
- Pre-registered attendees can pick up their packets at the Registration Desk located in the San Carlos Foyer of the Monterey Marriott hotel during registration hours. See registration hours.
- If you need to register or make changes to your education selections, visit the On-Site Registration Desk in the San Carlos Foyer of the Monterey Marriott during registration hours.
- Classes will be in rooms on the mezzanine level of the Monterey Marriott Hotel and at the Portola Hotel.
- Printed class handouts will be not available on-site. Attendees can download class handouts before leaving for Monterey Symposium. There are NO print stations on site.
- Transcripts will be emailed approximately 6-8 weeks after the event.
Exhibit Hall Tips
- Click here to familiarize yourself with the Exhibit Hall layout and who will be exhibiting.
Get ready for the Exhibit Hall Raffle! Make sure to check your attendee packet for your raffle tickets, and check the conference program for a list of prizes and instructions.
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! THE EXHIBITOR PASSPORT PROGRAM
The Exhibit Hall Passport Program is a great new game to engage attendees and exhibitors in the exhibit hall. As you walk through the show floor, stop by participating passport sponsor booths and receive a stamp on your exhibitor passport. When you have completed your passport tour, submit the stamped passport to the COA booth and you are entered to win one of our amazing grand prizes! Click here.
...Other Helpful Tips!
- Join us Friday night for the* Welcome Reception* from 6:30PM - 8:00 PM.
- Typical Monterey weather in November averages in the mid 60s.
Get updated weather information by clicking here.
- Classrooms can tend to be chilly, so make sure to bring a sweater or light jacket with you if you get cold easily.
Things to Do
Be sure to visit Cannery Row with its more than 200 galleries, shops, wine-tasting rooms and restaurants; the fabulous Monterey Bay Aquarium; Fisherman's Wharf and, of course, the Pacific Ocean. All of these are within walking distance of the Monterey Marriott.
Monterey Bay Aquarium
Monterey Visitor’s Bureau
Monterey Symposium 2016
2016 Exhibitor Prospectus
2016 Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities
Here is link to COA webpage:
Things to Know Before You Go The following are a few tips to help make your visit to Monterey Symposium 2016 the best it can be! Education Tips Pre-registered attendees can pick up their packets at the Registration Desk located in the San Carlos Foyer of the Monterey Marriott hotel during registration hours.